Monday, September 16, 2013

Summer Vacation 2013 #7

We finally made it to our destination for the week.  We stayed at the Westwoods house.  Karin and her family stayed with us.  They have a great house for guests.  We stayed in two rooms upstairs with a jack and jill bathroom between us.  It was great. 
Jaylee enjoying freedom from the car!
 We toured the Precious Moments Chapel first.  I love it there.  It is so peaceful.  Plus I have always loved Precious Moments so that was fun.  I would definitely go back.









 Inside the chapel, so much fun and spiritual.



 7 days of creations

Souvenirs.  Except Jaylee ended up with the purple one that Kennas is holding and McKenna got an Indian like the older girls.
 Praying Hands in Webb City...
Fun start to our stay in Missouri!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing my statue larger than life!! Looks like a fun place to visit!

    ReplyDelete