On the way home we had to stop at Little America. I remember stopping here as a kid. It is a fun rest stop. The kids had a blast.
Playing around, eating ice cream cones, stretching before we have to get back in the van.
Utah mountains!
We drove straight to Tepanyaki for Joys birthday dinner. The food is so yummy! We only stayed one night in Utah, we had to get Snoop. But it was a fun night!
The entertainment is fun too...
Brylee's face when the chef had the fire put out by a toy peeing... so funny.
Idaho! Rainbow over Rexburg temple as we came home.
Total miles we traveled from Utah back to Idaho, 3600. That was a lot of miles to do with 4 young kiddos in the van. But they did amazing. It was such a great trip. So many fun memories. So much to be thankful for. I know the Lord watched over us and kept us safe. I love my family! Time with them means everything to me!



No comments:
Post a Comment