Best Friend necklaces!
Aww... tender hug for Mike!
Beautiful!
We went a mountain that had a lot of old military vehicles, pretty cool.
In the water we go!
We all got to "drive" the boat. We were honorary captains.
MaKayla and Joseph
Titanic museum.
Let's try and catch the birds! ha ha...
Never seen so many fish in my life! But it was a fish hatchery, lol.
We had to keep tight hold of Jaylee.
She just wanted to swim with the fish!
King Kong!
Got a little creative at Claires...
Jaylee's souvenir from the Disney store.
Ripleys believe it or not museum.
Bass pro shop
Where's McKenna?
Finally we got to eat at Lamberts. I have been hearing about this place for years! They throw you hot rolls, bring around fried Okra and everything you order is all you can eat. While I enjoyed the experience I am not sure I would go back. It was so pricey for the amount of food you actually eat. At least for the kids and I it was. We were full of rolls before our meal even came!
It was fun though.
There was an hour wait, so we had some time to kill...
We had such a fun day, the pictures do not do it justice.
We love Branson, MO!

The look on Jaylee's face with that duck call in her mouth is priceless...somewhere between concern, frustration, and 'what the heck?'.... LOL
ReplyDelete