This is what my 35th b'day was about. Family and friends! It was so great!
Morning dance party! And a kiss from Snoop! Ha ha funny catch!
Look at my shoes!
Mommy & Kenna
Mommy & Brylee
Mommy & Jaylee
Mom & AJ
Love birds! This man makes me so happy! I just adore him!
Face painting at Applebees.
McKenna and Jaylee sang me a cute birthday song. So precious!
Yuumy gingerbread and caramel cake from Melanie! So good!
My two fabulous friends that make me feel so loved! Love them!
AJ was so sweet and put together a treasure hunt for me all by herself. She also made me breakfast in bed and helped the younger girls make me a cute birthday banner. She is such a thoughtful daughter!
Happy birthday to me!
I still can't believe I am 35! Where did the time go?!?
Looks like you had a great day and yes you are so loved Happy B-day to My Baby - so how old does that make me - I remember you like Jaylee and all the other girls. Do you believe all you have done in 35 years!!! Be proud!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! it has been FOREVER since I was on a computer and actually looked at your blog. Seeing all these pictures made me miss you guys so much. I feel like time is just flying by and your girls are getting so BIG! I hardly recognize Jaylee, she isn't really a toddling baby anymore. I looked back through months and months of pictures and kind of feel like we have moved to a whole different world over here where we don't see anyone or hear from anyone much anymore. It's nice to catch up and see all the fun things you have been up to. We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete35... yep, it's crazy! I still feel like a kid most of the time, just with a different "school" schedule! You are an amazing sister, friend, mother, wife....you are just an AWESOME WOMAN!! Love ya!
ReplyDelete