Saturday, April 26, 2014

The "Incredible" Easter weekend!

We went to Utah for Easter.  It was the care center fashion show that weekend and we all dressed like the "Incredibles".  We had a great time playing as a family!
Cutest Easter bunny ever! Diezel...

 






 Our "Incredible" family!

 I love this pic of mom and I taking the same pic, ha ha
 Mom and Brylee can raise one eyebrow!


 McKenna got the new Tinker Bell movie and a flashlight friend.  AJ got songs on Itunes and the second Percy Jackson dvd.  Brylee got Flicka and Flicka movies! Jaylee got a Sofia movie and a new baby.  They were all thrilled and I was thrilled with how simple we kept it this year.  So much nicer. 

Enjoying the nice Utah weather!


 Cousin Easter egg hunt at Brett and Susies.  The girls got sooo much candy! They had a blast. 





 Dawson cousin side.
Oh how these two LOVE dirt!  lol

We had a great Easter weekend.  AJ also got to do a egg hunt with the Mehl side.  It was a fun, family filled weekend. We are still on sugar highs!

No comments:

Post a Comment