Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easters past and present.

We love our tradition of visiting the Idaho Falls temple visitors center for Easter and Christmas.  This really helps us remember why we celebrate these two very important times of year.  We always watch a video and the kids love to touch the Christus.  This is a look at how much the girls have changed over the last few years. 
We started the tradition in 2011.
 2012
 2013
 Wanted to show the dresses since we didn't wear them to the temple.
 2014
 Every year we pick a totally different color scheme, funny.
 Such cute girls!
This year Derek, Mary and Levi came with us. 
 The Elder missionary asked if he could take a picture of Brylee for the Facebook page of the visitors center.  She felt pretty special.  As long as they don't put names on there I am ok with it.
 I LOVE capturing the moment they look up at Christ.  Such innocence.
Daddy daughter love!
 I love one.  Such cute cousins! 
 I hope this is a tradition we can continue for years to come.  It is truly my favorite tradition we have.  It brings the spirit into our home and family.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment