Thursday, April 3, 2014

Utah, St Patricks and April Fools!

I judged a dance competition in Marsh Valley so the girls went and stayed a weekend in Utah.  On the way to get them I stopped to see baby Charly!  After 3 boys Cami finally got her sweet girl! So cute. 
Grandma Von was here from Ohio so we had a fun visit in Utah.
Such a cute moment with Grandpa and Jaylee.
 We got to see Grandma and Opa.
 I got to play pinochle! My favorite thing to do late at night.  We get so giggly!
 Grandma loved Diezel.  We all do!
 Girls went to Jungle Jims with Megan.


 I was not there but Grandma Bailey put Jaylee on the roller coaster.  She was not a fan!  Poor girl.  She wouldn't ride any rides after that.



Fun family filled weekend.  We missed daddy though.  He was home doing homework.

 St. Patricks Day!!!
 Jaylee decided she could get out of her crib.  Big girl bed time! 
 Green is the color of the day!
 Funny catch of these two sleeping, looks so uncomfortable! 
 April fools day.  This was a good year for pranks.  I decorated Glenns truck.  He was embarrassed. But he got me back by putting chicken bullion in the shower head and cream cheese in my deodorant!  I totally fell for the deodorant! Ew gross!

 Frozen cereal
  Monkey in the fridge, scared all 4 girls.
 Jello juice!
I love that our family can play together like this.  AJ also got dad by putting lemon juice, salt and pepper in his drink.  She got cold water dumped on her in the shower plus mom got AJ to fall for the deodorant too.  Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment