Monday, December 30, 2013

Random December fun!


 Brylee and AJ played at the family history center, they both did great.  I actually played a duet with AJ.  Surprising I know. 

Ahh... tender moment
 AJ was the moose in her school play, the moose was one of the main characters.  She did great.


 SNOW!

 I made the girls a "tree house"
.  Fits over the table, pretty fun!

 I got a random FB that Kiwi Loco was doing a balloon drop with prizes, I grabbed AJ and we went and had a good time.  We won a couple free yogurts.  It is so fun to have her be big enough to do stuff like this.  It was all college students except us, ha ha.
 Jaylees favorite mess to make, one book just isn't enough! 
 AJ and Brylee's piano recital.  They did great.  And Santa came!

 

 Brylee and McKenna dressed up like twins on purpose.  I had them stand together and say "twinners".  Pretty soon Jaylee hopped in and yelled "winners".  It was so cute, she loves to copy her big sisters.

 Santa at the carousel! 
  Santa, candy canes, free carousel rides... what a fun time! Except Jaylee is not a Santa fan!

1 comment:

  1. Caption for the picture of Jaylee, "Doh!"... Makes me laugh! What a busy month but it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete