Grandma and Joy
Oanna and Amy
Goofy Glenn!
Aunt Julies family
Our family
Aunt Linda's family
Goofy
AJ loves uncle Mike!
Uncle Ed's family
Grandkids
Great grandkids
(notice how Glenn is hiding under a coat? Ha ha)
(notice how Glenn is hiding under a coat? Ha ha)
Uncle Mike's famil. It was so fun seeing them again, I absolutely love those boys!
BEEP!
McKenna with Grandma Nona and Brighton.
We had a fun time driving to Logan for my Grandma Nona's 80th birthday. Unlce Mike and his family flew in a surprised everyone. We drove up and surprised Grandpa and Grandma Bailey. It was a fun, quick visit. Long drive, but worth it to see everyone.
On
the way home we stopped in Idaho Falls for our tradition of going to
the temple visitors center before Christmas. Derek, Mary, Levi, Grandma
and Grandpa Speters met us there. It was fun.
Jaylee was very concerned with his "owies". Sweetest thing ever!
Bonnie and Ray Speters!
We drove and found a light show that does it to a radio station. It was fun.
Christmas Sunday. Cute skirts if I say so myself! I am still surprised that I made them and they turned out! Crazy! Of course the girls in them are really cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment