We put up our tree! I LOVE it! Brylee got to do the star this year.
Rudolph!
We had a wonderful, full and fun Thanksgiving weekend. We had Thanksgiving at Brett and Susies new house. Amazing house! It was fun to visit with everyone, and the food was great.
That Friday Bonnie got remarried to Ray Speters. We had a great time at the wedding but I don't have the pics from that yet. She is so happy and that is what matters.
Saturday we went and saw FROZEN!!! We loved it! We all enjoyed it.
Later that night Blake and his family came for a visit. We love them so much! They are moving to Georgia and that will be sad but we hope to see them when they come to Utah to visit other family. Our kids all get along so well, (except Eli and Brylee, not sure what went on there... lol). But really we just love them. And we also had another Thanksgiving meal, yummy!
Yay Grandpa!
A bunch of goof balls I tell ya....
Cousin love!
We had a great mini vacation in Utah. We saw so many loved ones. We are truly so blessed to have the amazing families we have.
When we got home the Christmas madness began!
I love the picture of Jaylee looking at the Christmas tree - it looks like an antique! It was a crazy weekend but full of fun things...seeing Blake's family was awesome - thank you for arranging that. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete