Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Card pictures....


 Daddy and his girls...
 Angelynn had festival.  She rocked!  She scored a 99.  She is getting so good at the piano.  We are very proud of her.
 We went and took Christmas card pictures in the Icenter.  They turned out so well.  The girls are wearing maxi skirts that I made.  I am happy with how they turned out, they look so cute!

Our ONE good family photo.  After our experience we were so happy to have even one where everyone was looking forward!
 My beautiful girls!  I love being their mommy!

 Now for a taste of how it really went!
 I actually really like this one, I almost put it on the card but changed my mind.  Should have put it on the back or something just to be funny.
 
 
Apparently McKenna was bored at this point, lol...
 
All in all I think since we used a tripod and not a professional photographer to get the girls attention and help them smile we did pretty well! 

Merry Christmas!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment