Monday, July 1, 2013

Fathers day weekend (early)

 We celebrated fathers day early because we were going to be in Utah for Fathers day.  We had a great time.  It started out with free fishing day!  Kenna didn't get to go because she puked but AJ and Brylee had a blast! They came back tired and sunburned!  But they caught a fish.  Glenn breaded it and cooked it, ummm still not a fan of fish I must say, lol. None of us really were. But it's all about the experience and time spent together huh?


 Trip to Cal Ranch, had to try on hats...
 I made Glenn a road map shirt so that he could more easily get a back rub, cute idea but didn't last near long enough!

 Going to church, lady bug girl!
 We took dinner to the mountains.  It was so nice to get away from the noise of life and just relax.  We really had a great time.
  I caught this "Napoleon Dynamite" pic of Brylee and it turned into everyone doing a funny and smile shot.  It was pretty funny. And why is she wearing those glasses you might ask?  She wanted to war glasses like AJ, these were sunglasses.... lol. 
 McKenna
 Angelynn
 Sisters!
 Cute Jaylee...
 Aww... look!  We are so in love!
  Crazy mom and dad pics!

 Ooohhhh... wild flowers!  Photo op!








 Our family!


 I'm a model!


 Jaylee needed a change of clothes and I only had this... funny!
 Balancing in a wiggly log! It was fun but hard!

 Playing in the dirt.... she loves the dirt!
Glenn is such an amazing husband and father! We are so thankful to have him in our life!  Happy Fathers Day to amazing man! What a fun weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I LOVE the silly photos and model pics! Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete