Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beautiful girls!

 Check out Mckenna's curly hair, hurry if you blink it will be straight again!  
And check out those leg warmers!  Wow! 
 Yeah I am laughing at Brylee's funny pose too! 

The girls wanted to have spa day with their friends Mikaela and Megan.  I only did Brylee and McKennas hair because it took too long.  But everyone got their nails painted, did a sugar hand scrub, had yummy treats and umbrellas in their drinks and of course put cucumbers on their eyes!  
Made for some funny pictures that's for sure!



 This was one of my favorite dresses on AJ so I had to take pics of Jaylee wearing it. She is so funny right now.  She was wearing new shoes and proud of it!
 


 Brylee saw these tree stumps and asked if we could do a photo shoot.  Silly girl. 


 Individuals.  I love these!  Especially McKennas wet shirt, ha ha.  This was very impromptu!


I LOVE my beautiful girls!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful girls too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha those are adorable!! That girls day sounds like a blast!! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete