Friday, June 21, 2013

A Jaylee Moment....

 I know this makes 3 posts in a row about Jaylee but there is something so cute about this stage.  She is just so cute and hilarious!
She LOVES being outside and screams every time her sisters go out without her.  She watches out the door just wanting to be out there.

 Jaylee was being so funny one day.  I stuck a sticker on her foot.  This is a process of her trying to get it back off.

 She got it off her foot but now it was stuck to her hand... that just won't do!

 Mom help me get it off!

 The left is her shaking her hands really hard to try and get it off.  The right is her clapping because it finally came off.  I know this seems so simple to everyone else but it was a simple pleasure for me, Just watching my baby grow.

 Why am I not getting any juice?  Look how tall I am! 
What?  You don't suck on your toes?  Hmmm.. That is just weird!  (bahaha!)

Just a moment in the life of Jaylee May

No comments:

Post a Comment