Swinging in Grandma Dawsons swing set with cousins.
Thayne and his family are moving to South Carolina in a week.
We are sure going to miss them!!!
Jarom & McKenna Brylee & Taysia
I like this one from the back, it shows all their matching side braid ponytails that they all wanted and it was not an easy task to get Kennas like that, lol.
Thayne, Kiama, Me, Glenn and Mom Dawson.
This picture is funny, they are laughing because I said "Glenn!" because he kept making funny faces and Mom elbowed Thayne for it. We all laughed pretty hard.
Our neighbor had an Easter egg hunt Sunday night.
The girls had so much fun.
The girls had so much fun.
Our friends the Malms were there too. Brylee won a "prize" egg and got a bucket of gumballs. Kenna found an egg with $5 in it! Nice hunt huh? We had a good time.
Hope you all had a fun Easter, I know we did and I have 4 posts of pictures to prove it! Lol...
No comments:
Post a Comment