Saturday, May 4, 2013

Random Goodness!


 Fun new shirts from Great Grandma Von

JuNgLe JiM's! We love Jungle Jims!
 This is the fastest ride at Jungle Jims and all the girls LOVE it! I think AJ is starting to get a little bored with the rides but she still loves it.

 Aunt Joy and Jaylee and slide fun!



 Trampoline Glenn and I helped Raylene get and set up for her kids, wish it was in our yard!

 My 2 favorite men!  And Joys new dog, DZ or Deisel.  Such a huge, loveable, clumsy and playful dog.  Fits right in our family, we love him!

 We went to Apple B's for my birthday (which was a great birthday by the way, nothing too out of the ordinary but I love my ordinary life so I loved it!).  The girls got their face painted.  AMAZING artist!  They had so much fun having their faces painted, so fun!






 Sisters are so fun!  We loves watching them build their relationships.  They all get along so well most of the time, we are very blessed!

Jaylee is on, in and under EVERYTHING!  This is such a fun stage.  She is learning everyday.  She just started really walking this week.  She can walk the length of the house if she doesn't get distracted.  She loves to climb. She has 5 teeth right now, soon to be 6.  We just love her in our family,  the girls all love making her laugh and helping to take care of her. 





1 comment: