Tuesday, May 14, 2013

April times

 Grandparent picture
 Jaylee was playing and making all kinds of noises and then just stopped, she fell asleep behind the recliner.  Too cute.  She has started sleeping so good!  She goes to sleep on her own and sleeps all night in her crib!
 Love it!
 My new armoire.  It is huge but I love it!
 Silly Brylee

This is the process of Jaylee trying to stand up on grass for the first time.  Too funny!
 Why did you set me here on this stuff???

 OOOHHH what is that?!?!

 Yeah I think I will just stay here...

 Ok I will try again...


 I did it!!!

 Swoop bangs!  She looks too grown up now!
An end of the year gift for Mrs. Baer that Glenn did.  I love how it turned out.  It ws funny taking pictures of them out in the yard holding blank pieces of paper. I have really like Mrs. Baer as AJ's teacher so it is sad that the year is over.  AJ gets out of school in a week. Crazy!

1 comment: