Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter Sunday part 1

I made the girls their Easter dresses this year and I have to say that they looked pretty darn cute in them!
 Angelynn

 Brylee

 Jaylee 
 McKenna

 Trying to catch a pic of all 4 girls was so hard.  In the one where AJ is crying zoom in and look on her sleeve.  She is scared to death of that killer butterfly!!!  LOL.  We were laughing at her for that one.  Brylee is trying so hard to get one to land on her and AJ is crying because one did.
 Too funny.  
Such cute sisters!!!

I am so in love with this man!  

Random EXTRA'S
 Brylee being a little too friendly with the post.  And McKenna was being so stubborn.  Trying to get her to smile was a joke.  But I think this picture is pretty cute of her.

 Just playing around....



1 comment:

  1. You did such a great job on the dresses and flowers for the girls hair! You're amazing!!

    ReplyDelete