Our Monsters....
Cutest Monsters ever!!!!
Pushing Grandpa...
Feeding the ducks on the Greenbelt. Beautiful day!
AJ is trying to avoid seagull poop, like leaning to the side would make them miss her... I was laughing so hard.
Such cute girls and a great Daddy!
Brylee chased the ducks trying to hold them while AJ and Kenna stayed back... funny.
Our Eternal Family!
Visiting the visitors center, our annual tradition.
Jaylee loved the feet. So cute!
After our Easter egg hunt at home we had a yummy lunch at Wingers and played some games at Fat Cats. Then we went to IF and fed the ducks on the Greenbelt. Perfect weather. And we went to the Temple visitor center and saw a couple of Easter movies. We love this tradition. We go twice a year. Christmas and Easter so that we can focus on what is truly important. I am so thankful to have an eternal family. I am so blessed to have the true gospel in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment