I knew this summer would be kind of hard on the 3 girls because I tend to not do much when I have a new born so we decided to get them a swing set. It has already been well worth the money. They all love playing on it. Brylee has learned to pump her legs and McKenna likes the tramp part. AJ just loves it all, she plays on it the most!
Jaylee got a new swing too! I love this swing.
We also got this porch glider, LOVE it!!! We all got new swings the same weekend. Funny timing. And they are all well worth the money we spent on them.
So much fun for the girls and how great for you that they love playing in their own yard. Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou all are just a swining' group - love ya
ReplyDeleteLOL - Mom commented under my name... how funny! Confused me because I knew I didn't type anything about you being "swinging"
ReplyDelete