McKenna fell off her changing table and caught herself on her hands. She ended up with a buckle fracture on her right wrist. She had the cast for 3 weeks but it is off now! She actually did really well with the whole situation but man that cast sure stunk when we finally got it off! We are grateful she healed quick and seems totally fine now.
Glenn took the girls to the airshow. McKenna only lasted about 5 minutes and came back home but the older 2 loved it. This is Brylee by one of the cool cars.
Brylee threw mud at AJ
Fathers day weekend didn't end up as planned but it was still good. We actually spent it with the Mehls and Tyler. The plan was they would take AJ and we would meet Coreys family for a picnic but it was SO windy we ended up having a picnic at home with the Mehls. They came up for church and then hung out all day. All of our girls love Tyler. He really wanted to take AJ to the water so Glenn went with him and Mike and I stayed home with Sherrie and the 2 little girls. Only AJ, Tyler and Brylee got in the water. Sounded like they had fun. I had fun making cookies and visiting with Sherrie. I felt bad for a bit thinking that Glenn spent his fathers day with Tyler but Glenn was honestly ok with it and we all had a good time. I am so glad that I married someone who is so amazing. Such a blessing for AJ that her dads get along!
This is late but HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the dads in my life. I love you all!
I am blessed to have an amazing father and an amazing husband who is an amazing father. I am thankful for them both everyday. And I miss my father in law and look forward to seeing him again someday. I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment