The Zoo
Brylee with her cute tiger.
AJ sleeps with this giraffe every night, she LOVES it!
McKenna has an elephant like AJ's giraffe but no pic of her with it.
I wasn't there to witness it but dad and Joy said Brylee laughed pretty hard
on the bumper cars at Jungle Jims.
K AJ and McKenna look bored but I can promise they weren't.
AJ got to spend some time with Tyler, all the girls love him.
While I healed and rested the 3 older girls got to go to Utah for a little vacation. My mom stayed with me for a few days and then they took the girls to Utah. They had so much fun. They went to the Hogle Zoo, Jungle Jims, the park, Grandpas band (twice) and lots of rides with grandpa. Needless to say they were SPOILED! But they loved it and needed the attention. It was good for them. We missed them and were glad to have them back home. Thanks to mom, dad and Joy for taking such good care of my girls so that I could heal.
We loved having the girls here, but we were tired.
ReplyDelete