Wednesday, July 25, 2012

4th of July

 AJ, Brylee and I rode on the trailer for TaVaci.  We did the same song over and over until the end of the parade.  But it was fun.  Brylee was pretty serious the whole time, she was just staring at everyone that was staring at her.  AJ performed the entire route.  I kept asking Brylee if she was ok, but at the end of the parade she said she loved it and can't wait for next year.  Funny girl.  We had perfect weather.  Not too hot.  The missionaries were in a group behind us, they had the whole crowd cheering for them.  It was a good time.



 Cutest spectator ever!  And wonder dad.  He went to the parade with the two youngest and managed just fine.  That is Jaylee asleep on his shoulder.  He is so amazing. 


After we recouped from the parade we packed up our grill and some food and  went to the park.  We grilled, threw frisbies, ate, played, watched fireworks and ate some more!  The girls had fun and I loved that it was just us.  I like that when we are together with just our little family that the girls get along better.  They play with each other more.  It was fun.  The fireworks started so early this year that I was glad we went to the park early.  So many people missed them because they thought they would start later.  Weird.  
I caught some fun pictures of everyone but Brylee seems to be the funny one to catch pics of lately.  She is so funny.  Got some funny ones of AJ too.  I love my girls. 


 McKenna just loved running around.

 (looks like an Indian war dance or AJ catching a frisbie, lol...)

 Push pops!


 Not sure what is happening with her eyes but I was laughing so hard and I am glad I caught of picture of what I was witnessing. But I am also glad I caught one of her real smile. She is so cute.

I love living in America even though our nation is seeming to get worse daily.  We still have it better than most.  I am proud to be an American and I am thankful for the freedom of religion we have in this country.  I am grateful I get to raise my family here.
Happy 4th of JULY!!!

Video of the parade 

No comments:

Post a Comment