Only April 3rd and we have already had a lot of fun!
McKenna is so goofy right now, it's fun. She loves the goggles and she fits in a bucket!
Brianne, Amber, Mary and I judged a competition together this weekend. I like judging competitions because it keeps me involved in dance but when I have 3 of my favorite people with me it makes it that much better! We had so much fun and got paid to do it!!!
Our group of kids for Easter FHE out at the Allens ranch. They all listened to the lesson so well, I was really impressed. I love that my kids have such good friends.
Kenna was so excited to find eggs. It took her a bit to realized she should even try to find more. She was just excited with first one!
Kenna checking out her loot.
AJ had fun looking for eggs but she was a good big sister and helped her little sisters find more eggs for their basket too.
Brylee was having a blast looking for eggs and super excited about what she found inside of them! I laugh every time I look at this picture.
This is Brylee's new trick. I can't do that!
I got my blog book from Joy for my upcoming bday! I LOVE this gift! 3 years in a row that she has done it and I really LOVE it! It makes blogging so worth it when I have a tangible book to look through and see the memories. Thank you Joy!
Easter is one of my favorite times of year. I am so thankful for the true meaning of Easter. I am so grateful that Jesus was resurrected and that he suffered and died for my sins. I know that because he did this I am able to repent and return to live with Heavenly Father and Jesus again some day. I also love this time of year because we can actually go outside again! The grass is getting green, we are hearing more birds, seeing more squirrels and my kids are loving playing outside. Life is good!
Happy Easter and Happy Spring!
Yeah, I can't stop laughing...mbetween the goggles and Bry's face...too cute!
ReplyDeleteFun fun!! I love the pics, and thanks for inviting me to come judge! Such a great experience!!
ReplyDelete