Angelynn's spring break "late over" with friends. They had a lot of fun. Glad we did it. We made the butterfly craft, watched a movie, had dinner, played games, had snacks and had FUN!
Easter weekend was a busy one for us. Thayne graduated and we had a brunch / egg hunt at their house. My family came up Friday and left Sunday. We had our own egg hunt and we went to the Temple on Sunday to try and remember the true meaning of Easter. Between Joy, my mom and I we had like 200 pics from the weekend. I picked just a few highlights. I love Easter. I love the true meaning of it as well as the commercial side. I love that I we got to be around so much family this Easter. I also love that I have little girls to watch enjoy the holiday. Little kids make everything so much more fun!
We had the girls come out with their buckets on their head just to be silly!
Beautiful girls in their beautiful Easter dresses.
We fed the ducks on the green belt. Brylee is such an animal lover! McKenna and AJ still show some hesitation if the ducks get too close but not Brylee.
Looking at the falls...
Egg hunt at Thaynes....
Joy found these swimming towels for their Easter Baskets. Brylee wore hers for the whole egg hunt. Funny girls.
Bucket heads!
Silly face Brylee!
Yes there was snow on the ground this Easter, but not a lot. AJ flying high!
Digging through their baskets.
| Hope everyone had a very happy EASTER! |
We had such a nice time - always just love to be with my family
ReplyDelete