Our #1 stop, Dad's for a Twix and the next clue
Stop #2 Indian Head for the next clue
Leo's place for the next clue on the "Dance floor"
Me go down a kid slide 8 months pregnant? Yeah right!
Next clue at "Zurchers" had to wear our party hats!
At Sizzlers with the ones behind all the clues.
For my 33rd birthday Glenn had the idea of doing a scavenger hunt for me. Thanks to Derek, Mary and Bonnie he was able to pull it off. We went to Bonnie's and she gave me clue #1. We left the girls there and started the hunt. Glenn did not actually plan the hunt. He had the idea and Derek and Mary were nice enough to put it all together for him. 1st clue took me to Dad's where I had to buy my favorite candy bar and then ask the cashier for the next clue. That clue led us to this HUGE Indian head. We found the clue there and it led us to Leo's place. This was the most creative clue I thought. We had to go find the "Dance Floor." I knew they had arcades so figured it had to be the Dance Revolution game. It was. It was so funny to see all the people looking at us like we were crazy trying to find our next clue. We found it and headed to Community Park. We found that clue and I was supposed to go down a slide. I faked it, lol. From there we went to Zurchers and had to try on our best party hat. We found the last clue which led us to dinner at Sizzlers. We ate with Derek and Mary and then went back to Bonnie's. AT Bonnie's the girls had made a cake and decorated the house for a little party. Glenn had taken the cake mix, decorations, ice cream and drinks there. He planned it out so well. It was so thoughtful. I have the best husband. And thanks to Derek and Mary for doing the clues. And thanks to Bonnie for giving us a night out and for helping the girls feel included in planning the party.
My dad & mom surprised me with a Kindle Fire. I have used it everyday! It is pretty fun and the girls loved it. And as I mentioned before Joy printed me my blog book. Yeah, I love it! Melanie, Katherine and Tiffany had a little dinner for me and I requested peanut butter cookies instead of a cake and they were so yummy! I also received many phone calls and well wishes. Thank you to everyone who made me feel so special on my birthday.
I feel so blessed to have so many people in my life that truly care about me! I can not believe I am 33 and about to have another baby. I always thought I would be done by 30 but thank goodness Heavenly Father had other plans for me.






Looks like fun!! Sorry you weren't feeling your best.
ReplyDeleteHehe, I'm glad we could help out. It was a fun adventure! I wish I would have stalked you guys and been secretly trying to watch you guys find all the clues!! Glad you had a great bday!
ReplyDelete