Sunday, December 6, 2015

Summertime fun #2

Homemade pizzas! Daddy is the best! Jaylee loves waiting for stuff to be done in the oven, especially her own pizza!  

 AJ's poetry/art.  I don't keep everything my kids make because that would just take over the house! So I take a picture of them and then they feel ok about throwing them out. 










Such a good daddy. 
 4th of July hair! 
 West Jordan Parade
 
 
 Fathers day present for Grandpa. UFO spinners game. We all love this game. 
 4th of July rodeo. So much fun. We love hanging out with Blake and his family. 



 So before we left for a long weekend in Utah Jaylee or someone we actually do not know who, turned the dial down on the fridge and freezer. We came home to quite the mess and loss of food. The Rhodes rolls made me laugh, they looked like they were going to explode any second! 
 Positive note is that the fridge/freezer were really clean after that! 
 
 I got a studio! It is upstairs at Madison Gymnastics. I have to pay rent all year which is hard since I don't have TaVaci in the summer so I ran some "Imagine If" classes in my studio this summer. They were so fun! I had awesome enrollment that paid for the summer months rent so that was great. Having that much rent due every month is scary a little but I really love it there. 



 McKenna learned how to ride a bike this summer so we did some family bike rides. Weird to everyone on a bike and not in a trailer! They are growing up too fast! 
 Garden spots!
 This girl and her goggles cracks me up! 
 McKennas best friend Viv turned 6. She had an Elsa party. They are cute friends. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment