Brylees grade put in a very lovely veterans day program. It was very fun to see her sing the patriotic songs and hear about why they are thankful for our soldiers and country.
Inside Out party!!! Fun crazy girls!
Wes was the only boy but he didn't mind one bit!
Mommy used her silhouette to make fun party take home buckets
We went and volunteered at the food pantry. It was cold but our hearts were warm.
So glad we went.
These two crack me up! Shopping with them is an adventure.
Dads work Christmas party for employees. They had a stack the metal nuts game and Kenna won! She was so fast! Saw Santa and sent him letters.
TaVaci performance at the Festival of Trees. It was fun. The kids did great.
AJ's piano festival. She scored and played very well.
Christmas Tree time! Yay!
I shoved a bead up my nose... I am not happy. But the Dr. had me blow my nose and it popped right out! Then I got a sucker so I was happy!
We went and saw a light show with the Mehls Thanksgiving weekend. It was so pretty!
We spent Thanksgiving at Susie and Bretts and it was a great day with family. Then Friday morning Jaylee started throwing up. No fun. Some went to see the Good Dinosaur. Fun movie. Some shopped, I love shopping and West Jordan has so many more stores than Rexburg! We had Thanksgiving dinner # 2 with the Baileys. Yummy food! Godo times. Great weekend.
Girls date night. We laughed so hard at out painting skills. But we had so much fun. All the pictures are similar but different. Thanks Joy for a fun night! Moms birthday present.
Lost my two bottom teeth within a few days of each other. One at G & G Baileys and one at home. Tooth fairy came so I was excited.























No comments:
Post a Comment