Sunday, December 6, 2015

Summertime #3

Hiking Cress Creek. Such a fun hike. Simple enough for Jaylee and my knees! Beautiful scenery! 
McKenna had the job of carrying out what Snoop tried to leave behind...
 Awww... so sweet and AH! I have soggy socks! I hate soggy socks! 




 Glenn went on High advernture and Joy game to play for the weekend. When he came home he literally slept for like 2 days! 
 
 Bearworld with Aunt Joy!





 Petting a deer while he had felt on. So soft. 

 Bambi! And McKenna the duck! 
 

 


 Monkey Rock with Aunt Joy. Such a pretty hidden gem in St. Anthony. 


Mesa Falls with Grandma and Grandpa Bailey. 


 

  We only had time to make it out once for huckleberries this year but it was fun! 


1 comment:

  1. So many fun things! I loved going to Bear World and watching the girls with the animals in the petting zoo.

    ReplyDelete