Drummer Jaylee!
Goofing off in the kitchen with my hubby!
I need Glenn to photoshop the two goofies with the two real smiles, lol.
My latest project. Refinishing my garage sale chairs. We love how sturdy they are but they needed redone. Unfortunately it is taking me forever to do them. I have 2 of 6 done. But I am loving the change.
This outfit came from Grandma Nona and I have a pic of all the girls in it. One day I will find all the pics and try to guess which kid id which. they all look alike at this age. I will know Jaylee by her shoes.
This is why I love having all girls. Dance party!
Cute sister moment, funny pic of AJ but cute moment all the same.
Aunt Joy bought the girls these outfits knowing Glenn would like them. She was right, he loves them!
Daddy's Little Deers!
Brylee the Elk...
Wow - the chairs look really good!
ReplyDelete