Where's your belly?
Where's your nose? She grabs it and says "no, nose" with it pinched, so funny!
Where's your hands?
Where's your eyes?
Where's your piggies?
She also knows her hair, ears, legs, arms and neck. She is so smart. She brings her shoes to us and sits down waiting for them to be put on. She loves to help clean up. She is by far our worst screamer at this age, but it is not her fault. McKenna is going through a horrible screaming phase. So Jaylee is learning from her sisters. She dances and sings and loves attention. We love this little girl so much!
I love this pic because her legs look abnormally long, makes me laugh. She was grunting the whole time she was carrying the zucchini, lol.
I have been canning a lot so she has been needing more attention from me than what I am giving. She really wanted snuggled and to take a nap but I could not stop the process I was in, so she laid down in the cupboard right by me and fell asleep. So cute but yes I feel gulity... canning takes so much time! I have to remind myself that it is worth it, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment