AJ worked her way into be brave enough to hold one by chucking them across the pool... LOL
Brylee picked one up for nano second, missed it but you can see it below her.
Glenn got one for Mckenna to hold, she was not excited... pretty funny.
Jaylee was not a fan of it flapping around.
I think we made this take two steps working together. Quite difficult with little kids... lol
Finally brave enough to hold the fish...
I didn't want to touch the fish anymore than Jaylee did so we played hula hoops.
Stick pull. McKenna won by sliding her feet towards Brylee and laying down. It was pretty funny.
Face paint!
Glenn and AJ did the giant swing! Both said they would do it again.
Family!
We took our pumpkins home to carve.
McKenna and Brylee tried the rock wall. The ladder is pretty high up so I was impressed they even tried. McKenna did not even make it past the ladder before she wanted down. Brlyee made it one step up and was stuck. They were so brave to even try it!
What a fun day!



Looks like so much fun...bummer I missed it.
ReplyDelete