Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Valentine fun!

My husband is so sweet!  I went to the gym and came home to this! Such a sweet man.  I just love him!






This is what the girls woke up to...
 AJ had a little too much strawberry milk.... lol. This was on one of her Valentines. 
 Aunt Joy sent Valentine boxes of cereal, the girls were excited to have their own box. 
 Fancy hair!
  Cutest girls ever!

Valentine boxes.  AJ's is a PEZ dispenser, Brylee made an Ipad.
I was in charge of the craft for AJ and Brylee's school class party.  They turned out very cute.  Little I love you bouquets!  I am lucky because I have one from each kid.  
Mckennas, Brylee, AJ and Jaylee.

 
 Loving their new monkeys! 
 Best Valentine present ever!  A visit from Grandma and Grandpa!!!
Since Grandma and Grandpa were here mom and dad got to go on a date!  It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment