Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mr. & Mrs. Speters

Bonnie got remarried the day after Thanksgiving to Ray Speters.  He is a funny man.  He makes her very happy and he takes good care of her.  We are so happy for them.  They met whil eserving missions together on Temple square. They are both widowers so they share the pain and joy of getting remarried.  They live in Cottonwood heights and Bonnie was able to sell her home in Rigby.  It is a good situation all around.  Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Speters!
Dawson siblings!
 Just missing Thayne and Corey
 The family!
 I love how Ray looks claustrophobic in this picture!  Such a huge family and we are missing two whole families and a couple more.  Crazy!  Amazing posterity.  Such a great family to be part of.
 The happy couple
 Joy and I look guilty!  We were just seeing what they did, ha ha.

 Our cute family!
Grandpa is such a good man, he sang for them last minute.  It was great. 

It was a very good day.  We just wish all the family could have been there. We are so happy for them.  I am grateful that Glenn was able to come to terms with this and see it as a blessing for his mom.  Some siblings struggle with this, I am grateful Glenn could see the big picture.  He is grateful his mom is not alone and that she has a nice house to live in because the Rigby one needed a lot of work! 
Congrats mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment