Monday, March 25, 2013

What were we thinking?



 We decided late Saturday night that it would be fun to change rooms for the girls.  It took clear through Sunday to get even close to done.  I still have SO much to do.  What were we thinking?  Well we were thinking that Brylee is a heavier sleeper than McKenna so we needed Brylee to share a room with Jaylee.  But we couldn't put Brylee in the toddler bed so we needed to make room for the day bed to be with the crib and it worked better in the pink room so we had to switch EVERYTHING!  Big job.  I am not sure I love the pink room but I do love the bunkbeds in the yellow room.  What a process.  I still need to switch closets and dressers.  FUN!
 What a tornado!


 All the change wore poor Jaylee out!


  Brylee looks so small in her new bed!
  I am not fond of where this bookshelf is but we didn't have anywhere else to put it.  Oh well.

 The girls were good sports about switching around.  AJ and Brylee shared really well so we will see how they all do now.  But I do know everyone slept great last night.... except Jaylee.  She is our worst sleeper.  Hope that changed soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's all I can say... Can't wait to see the change in person. Your girls will be so confused when you send them to their room! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete