Friday, March 22, 2013

Down to 1 in diapers!!!

 McKenna has been potty trained for quite awhile now, since she turned 3.  I am just late on posting about it.  Joy started a tradition back with AJ where they get to go pick out a build a bear and put "big girl" panties on the animal.  It has been fun.  AJ got a bunny, Brylee did a bunny and Kenna chose a pink snowflake bear.  At first she wanted the princess bear but changed her mind last minute.  They have so many choices now it is almost overwhelming.  Anyway all the girls got to pick one.  Tyler came and bought AJ hers.  Joy got Kenna hers so Glenn and I did one for Brylee and Jaylee.  This time AJ picked a panda and got a Merida outfit for it, Brylee picked a chocolate lab, and we got Jaylee a bear that lights up.  Jaylee slept through the whole thing.  It was a lot of fun.  One more to go!  When Jaylee is potty trained I will be so excited to be done with diapers I am sure we will let everyone get an animal again.  We'll see. 
 Putting in the heart, making a wish and all that good stuff... pretty cute how they do it.






 Giving baths and brushing fur....


 Big girl panties!



 AJ with her dad and Grandpa Mehl.

Good job with potty training McKenna!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment