Friday, December 28, 2012

Thanksgiving fun

I am super excited to post about Christmas but I have to get caught up first. Here was our fun filled Thanksgiving.  We spent it in Utah this year, Grandma Von was there.  We had so much yummy food and so much fun!  I got to play pinochle, which is always exciting to me.  We had a great time.

 4 generations.


Grandma and Jaylee, so sweet! 


 So cute!!!

 Glenn was the main chef again this year.  Yummy food! 


Grandma Von gave all the girls early Christmas presents.  The 3 older ones got Kiera from Barbie and the Popstar movie.  Jaylee got some cute sleepers.  Thanks Grandma Von!



 This ended up being the last time we saw KC.  Joy and my mom decided to have her put down after her health really declined.  We will miss our big black mass of a dog.  She was quirky but such a good dog. I feel bad for Joy.  She lost both of her big dogs right before Christmas.  I am sure she will have new dogs soon but Copper and KC will forever be in our hearts. 

We went and checked out the new HUGE sports store in South Jordan, Scheels.  We had a lot of fun getting funny pictures.  It is HUGE!!!!

 AJ and Lincoln are b'day buddies...







We had a great Thanksgiving.  I love spending time as a family, building memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment