Monday, December 10, 2012

TaVaci Christmas Recital 2012








 They had a rudolph nose they had to wear backwards for part of the song and AJ could not stand it!  SO funny. 

 I love this one.  I don't think Brylee has a clue she is playing with her dress, nervous habit. 



Check it out, it's Frosty!  Props from the Frosty song.  My favorite song of the concert.  Pretty funny.







Angelynn and Brylee had there TaVaci Christmas recital this weekend.  I am still helping out and running things backstacge so I haven't actually seen the show but I know that it was pretty fun and really cute!  Brylee did much better this time.  They both did great.  Joy came up for the show.  It is always fun to have my sis around.  Santa came and that was exciting to the girls, even though they have already seen hime once this year.  We went out with the TaVaci teachers to Pizza Pie Cafe after, yummy!  It was a fun weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It's always fun to see your family. I loved the concert - the songs are fun & entertaining and it is good to see the girls having a good time. Can't wait to see McKenna join the fun.

    ReplyDelete