My girls love the water ball...
I think the look on Jaylee's face here is so cute and FUNNY!
We got to watch Zuri so a few tricks, such a cute elephant!
Our family does not weigh as much as an elephant, thank goodness!
Train ride!
More train ride!
| Trying to get AJ into this pose was a joke. We thought it would be such a funny picture but she ended up in tears so that is a smile through the tears look on her face. Silly girl. |
Our nest of girls
Hogle zoo has a new part to it called Rocky Shores. It is by far the coolest part of the zoo now. We got to see seals, sea lions and the funniest Polar Bear ever. The polar bear continually back floats to the back of the pool then swims under water and pops up in front of an eager crowd. She does this over and over. We all enjoyed watching her do this.
Chillin' with the Polar Bears...
Fun on the carousel
Such a cute, happy baby!
We had a lot of fun at Hogle Zoo. Our kids all love the animals. It was so fun to get to see the new Rocky Shores exhibit. The giraffes weren't out this time which is sad for me because they are generally my favorite but it was because they are getting a new habitat. I can't wait to see their new habitat when it opens. Hogle Zoo is a lot nicer now than when I was a kid. I am glad we got to go as a family, it was a lot of fun.
Fun pics! I love Zuri doing the tricks and the polar bears look cute. Cute girls. I've been wondering how you are doing w 4?
ReplyDelete