Brylee and McKenna playing in the creek.
AJ and Nella
Mel, Katherine and Amy
Brylee bringing mom and moss pie, yummy!
McKenna, playing Moses? lol.
Daddy playing with Kenna
Cute Jaylee May on her first camping trip
All the kids!
Our cute girls
Sliding down a dirt hill, fun huh? They sure thought so.
We went on a day camping trip up to Spencer. It was so fun to get out in nature as a family. For those of you who know me, yes I just said I enjoyed being in nature, LOL. We went with some good friends, had good food and played a lot. The kids had a blast. Glenn cooked dutch oven which is always super yummy. I love the pic of all the kids on the log. That took some careful planning but we did it! It was a lot of fun. Plus Glenn got to take his truck into the mountains for the first time and he loved that. Next year when Jaylee is older I am sure we will stay overnight but for this year one day was enough. The kids felt and acted so free there, we need to do it more.
Looks like a fun time! Love the log pictures!!
ReplyDelete