Sunday, August 28, 2016

A day of performance!

We had our May TaVaci concert as well as the girl piano recital on the same day! It was crazy busy but so fun! AJ graduated from TaVaci. She also got to sing a solo. She was pretty excited about that. Mid song Jaylee decided that she should pout. And it is really hard to change her attitude when I am the one leading all the kids in singing so I just laughed instead. Such a cute pouty face. We did an armed forces medley which was incredible! We had veterans come and march down the isles with their flags. It was so cool! Grandpa, Grandma and Joy came to show their support. All in all it was a GREAT concert, recital and day!



AJ earned an award from doing festival so many years 

                        I love this picture of Brylee! 






STOMP!








Cute little girls singing Twinkle twinkle little star 
Armed forces! We love our military! 
Saying goodbye to one of my favorite students!

No comments:

Post a Comment