Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Provo Temple open house and double date with Mom & Dad!

We were able to go to Utah for the Provo temple open house. The Mehls came with us and brought Payton, Braxton and Hudson. The cousins hit it off right away like they play all the time. Especially Payton and McKenna.
 I love catching moments like daddy whiepering in Jaylees ear about the temple. 


 Joy got mom & dad and Glenn & I painter vouchers for Christmas. We found a night of the "love birds" painting and made it a double date. It was so much fun. Thanks Joy! 

 We also did hair cuts with Erica! 
 Bangs! 
 
 Brylee did a Wax Museum for class. She was Ameila Earhart 
 These two are just the best of friends! 
 Grandpa got sick with a kidney infection and Ecoli. He was in the hospital for a few days. It was hard to be in Idaho and not able to go see him. But Brylee made him a card so I texted it to him. 
 Brylee won student of the week at gymnastics! Yay Brylee!
 FHE building King Benjamin Towers. I love my family! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment