Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas cards

I wanted a different look for Christmas cards this year so we went with a rustic barn type look and not Christmas colors at all!  I love how they turned out.  My friend Michelle just happened to be driving by and caught our fun family photo for us.  Love it! Thanks Joy for the editing job and the Christmas card designs!
I caught all the ones of the girls, and I have to admit I am pretty proud of them! 
McKenna 
 This was Jaylee yelling at Brylee, "You ok Bri-ee, you ok!) LOL so funny! 
  She is such a doll!  With such a huge attitude!
 Brylee 
 Angelynn 
 Glenn made me pose...  So I made him pose! 
 3 cute cards to chose from
 We picked this one.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are catching up! Actually, you're almost caught up! Yeah!! Love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete