Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Winding down summer

We now have a 1st and 5th grader at our house. And that means they go to two different schools!  AJ rides the bus the middle school.  It works out because she can walk Brylee to school on the way to the bus stop.  So far they both are enjoying their classes and teachers.
 

 
 First bus ride!
 For Christmas Joy gave us money for a horseback ride.  We took the whole family.  Brylee & AJ rode their own horses.  McKenna rode with me and Jaylee with Glenn.  It was fun and uneventful which is what I prefer when it comes to horses!
 AJ and Brylee are the ones in turquoise
 Glenn and Jaylee loved it, McKenna and I were nervous! But our horse Misty was great.
 Thanks for the fun family gift Aunt Joy!
 Playing with the cats after
 
 Cousin get together!  Always fun to have family together!

 Bunch of crazy kids! I love how Jaylee is looking at McKenna!
 

1 comment:

  1. wow - you have been busy! Nice job catching up. We do have fun times - so much love and such a great family Mom

    ReplyDelete