They each passed the requirements of their class.
Aunt Joy came up for a weekend visit and we had so much fun! We went to Jackson Hole and rode the Tram. It was a big deal for Joy and I to be willing to ride it. It was so high and it was so windy that day! It was a lot of fun. We are so brave! Amazing views from the tram and on top of the mountain. It was fun to see the Tetons from that height.
Bbq for lunch!
Of course we had to see the antler arch!
We watched a western show down at town square. The girl came up to Brylee and McKenna and tried to get them to dance but AJ was the only one that would do it.
We also went to Mesa Falls. Joys first time.
This is Brylee saying "I LOVE nature!"
Since Glenn was on High Adventure I got to carry around Jaylee, that was harder than I thought it would be! And yes she is still obsessed with rubbing my ear!
Nature is truly amazing. The Upper Mesa Falls are gorgeous!
It is always fun to have Joy come and visit but this time was extra fun because we were adventurous! We had a blast. Thanks for a fun weekend Joy!
Good times!! Definitely need to do it again!
ReplyDelete