Sunday, July 27, 2014

Summer fun

AJ held a neighborhood preschool this summer.  She did a great job and made some money.  I am very proud of her. They did a volcano experiment for 'V' day. She is a born teacher.
 Playing hide and seek with dad is always an adventure!!!

 We had a disgusting bat come and sleep on our garage window.  I poked it through the screen and it did not move!  Apparently bats are hard to wake up! Yuck!
 We went and spent a few days in Utah.  We got to meet Audrey! She is so adorable.  First time meeting Mikeys wife Kat too.  She is so sweet.  I am so happy Mikey is doing so well.
 Zoo trip!  Hogle zoo has all it's exhibits done and open.  The giraffes, zebras and lions are back! It was so fun because we were able to go really early in the morning with our zoo pass so it wasn't crowded and the animals were all active. Fun day!












 Aunt Joy took AJ to her first musical for her 10th bday present. AJ loved it!  She had do much fun being a big girl and going on a big girl outing with Aunt Joy.


We went with the care center to Jordan River temple for mutual.  Anytime you get to be on temple ground it is a spiritual experience but being there with the most perfect people on earth made it even more so.  I am glad we were able to go.








 We have the cutest girls! 


No comments:

Post a Comment