Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Winter fun

 Future piano player.
 Jaylees first time sledding.
 AJ's friend Avery came, she is a cute girl.
 See those little blue bum sleds they are on?  Those are pretty fun!  
I even tried one.  It goes fast!

 I think the girls favorite part is being pulled back up the hill. 
Gives Dad a lot of exercise!
 This snow ball had to weigh almost as much as Brylee.
 Bum sledding, she went down the whole hill like this. 
So funny to watch her scoot and slide just a bit and then scoot again.

 Warming up in the truck.
Jaylee liked sledding, she was laughing at the end of the video.  She didn't love how bright it was outside but she had a good time.  All the girls did.  I went down the hill a couple times too, Glenn did as well.  It was a fun family activity. We have a ton of snow.  We got dumped on for about a week and haven't had any fresh snow since but since we live in Rexburg our snow does not melt so we still have plenty.

1 comment: