We were able to go to the Boise Temple rededication on Sunday. It was a very good experience. I took AJ with me because she is 8 so she could go. She felt pretty good being old enough to go. She tried her hardest to focus but that is a long time to sit quietly for any kid. The talks were amazing. I love listening to President Monson. Glenn went to a different session since the little ones couldn't go one of us had to stay home. He really enjoyed his session as well. I am so thankful for the temple. I am so thankful that I am sealed to my husband and daughters for time and all eternity. I truly believe in the blessings of temple work. I know that I need to attend the temple much more often. It brings such peace to my hectic life. We are all so blessed to live in a time where there are so many Temples around us. I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE! I love hearing my sweet girls talk about how excited they are to go to the temple someday and get married there someday. Such a blessing.
I also feel so blessed to have a living prophet lead and guide our church. He is such an amazing man. I am so thankful for his example. I am so blessed to have parents that brought the gospel into my life. I truly believe the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the one true church on Earth. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday that I am a member of his church and that I am sealed to my family in the temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment