Wednesday, October 31, 2012

6 years!!!!

Has it really been 6 years since I married the man of my dreams?  
Has it really been 6 years since we started an eternal family?   
Has it really been 6 years and we have 4 beautiful daughters to show for it?  
Has it really been 6 years since I left my Utah home and made Idaho my home? 
Has it really been the best 6 years of my life? 
Has it really been 6 years that I have been this truly happy?
YES!!!

Happy 6 year anniversary!
I am so in love with you Glenn!!!
(You know you are a parent when you share your candle light dinner with 4 kids!  They loved it.) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... I'm such a bad sister!! In all of the craziness we had here I totally spaced it! Congrats to one of the cutest couples I know! It's so wonderful to see your love grow stronger with each passing year.

    ReplyDelete