Friday, August 31, 2012

3rd Grade!

 AJ and Dana in matching outfits for first day of 3rd grade.  AJ has a number 3 pancake under all that peach syrup!  AJ spilled on herself and had to change, bummer, but she was a good sport. 
Notice the new look?  AJ got glasses!  I think she looks very cute!

 Brylee and McKenna with their pancakes, McKennas is an "m"
 Our fabulous chef daddy!
 mom and Jaylee, notice my new look?  I am trying contacts again but I think I will end up with glasses again, I just can't see as well with contacts. bummer....

 AJ in the outfit she actually wore in the first day with Aspen and Joshua.
(notice that AJ and Aspen would have matched if AJ wouldn't have spilled?  I laughed hard at that, that would have been hilarious!)
I can't believe Angeylnn is in 3rd grade!  She has grown up so fast!  She is so smart and such a sweet girl and a wonderful big sister.  She is always trying to help with Jaylee.  Her teacher is brand new this year, super young and tiny!  Her name is Mrs. Baer.  She is very sweet and has a lot of new and fun ideas. I am excited for Angelynn to be at this point in her life but I do miss my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment